The rOpenGov blog is part of R bloggers.
In administrative matters, contact the coordinators or other developers as relevant.
How to contribute?
rOpenGov is a community of independent R package developers. If you are working on related projects, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Adding new packages to rOpenGov:
Open a new repository or transfer existing repository under the rOpenGov Github-organization (contact the coordinators to obtain necessary permissions).
Add the package under R-Universe
Contribute to the existing rOpenGov packages:
- Open Issue or Pull Request to the package of your choice in GitHubissa
Possible ways to contribute:
- Use the R-packages in your projects.
- Contribute to development. We will gladly accept code contributions, bug reports or other suggestions for improvements, or new R packages that fit the scope. We are also welcoming tutorials and guidelines.
- Write a blog post in your own blog or send your writing to gain visibility through the rOpenGov blog.
- Provide feedback on packages, blog posts, website, or other issues.